Although the Commission's disciplinary proceedings are typically confidential, the Commission's Rules provide for the public disclosure of certain Commission actions or other events, including:
- The Filing of Formal Charges against a judge for misconduct;
- Reports of a judge resigning in light of a Commission investigation;
- News releases about a judge's campaign misconduct;
- Proposed Formal Advisory Opinions for public comment; and
- Other public notice from the Commission that neither concern an investigation nor a case of judicial misconduct.
These documents are available for Download below and are listed in reverse chronological order.
Copyright © 2018 Georgia Judicial Qualifications Commission - All Rights Reserved.